Crispy Prosciutto Salad
A protein-packed salad with quinoa and beans, topped with an Italian Prosciutto twist.
- 1 pack of unearthed® Organic Italian Riserva Prosciutto Crudo
- 125g broad beans
- 125g soya beans
- 150g bulgar wheat
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 125g feta cheese
- Fresh rocket leaves, to serve
- 100ml olive oil
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan, Gas Mark 6.
- Place the beans in a pan of boiling water and cook for 3 mins. Drain under cold running water to cool off.
- Place bulgar wheat in a pan and add boiling water to reach 1cm/½in above the wheat. Cover with a lid and simmer over a medium heat for 12-15 mins, or until the bulgar wheat is tender and has absorbed the water.
- Fluff the wheat with a fork and add the remaining ingredients, mixing well until combined.
- Place the Prosciutto on a baking sheet and cook for 5-8 mins until crisp. Remove and rest on kitchen paper. Once cool, break into shards.
- Mix the dressing ingredients and season. Mix the beans, feta, & wheat; drizzle with the dressing. Top with the ham and rocket to serve.
Tom's top tip: You can always use Prosciutto Del Poggio, Serrano or Speck in this receipe instead - they'll all crisp up in the same way.