Chicken Caesar Salad
The classic Caesar salad, with smoked anchovies. A simple, tasty salad.
- Tear the ciabatta into small pieces, then add to a frying pan with a tablespoon of heated olive oil.
- Fry until slightly browned and crispy, then leave to cool
- Rip up the lettuce and place into a salad bowl
- Add the chicken strips and cooled croutons
- In a separate bowl mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, sliced anchovies and grated cheese.
- Reduce the thick consistency by adding a little warm water
- Spoon the dressing over the salad and toss together thoroughly
- Finish with a little more grated cheese, then serve